Frank and Me

Frank and Me

Friday, April 3, 2009

ok... so I suck at this!

I have to start out by saying I talk all day long, so when I get home, I don't like to keep talking... I think that is why I suck at this whole blog thing.  

Not a whole lot has been going on either.  Two big things come to mind...
 Frank is in a Metallica cover band.  :)  He plays the Guitar, and rocks!  He has a show tomorrow night, and it should be good.  The last show he played, he ended up cracking his head open, and we spent the next 4 or so hours at the hospital getting staples in his head.  He was jumping up into his van to put some stuff in, and didn't clear the latch that keeps the doors closed.  I'll spare you all from those photos.  

The other is that we had the pleasure of attending my niece Paisley's baptism last week.  It was a very sweet experience and I'm glad I got to go.  Well, that's all for now... I'll try and be better.

No comments:

Rosie and me

Rosie and me
She Loves to cuddle

Attila and Frank

Attila and Frank
Rampaging

Frank and his AK47

Frank and his AK47

Me and the AK47

Me and the AK47

The Result. Notice the center holes.

The Result.  Notice the center holes.

Frank working Waverly

Frank working Waverly
"sitz"

Working with Rosie

Working with Rosie